Foliage plugin has been updated to version 2.1. The update is free for Foliage 2.0 owners: please download it from Foliage 2.1 page (changelog section).
- Reorganized/grouped some menus
- New “Symbols on the ground (area-grid)” mode: insert grid distance and randomness (0-100%) to place symbols
- New menu allowing -50% to +150% variation, enabled for automatic symbol number. Type “0” in the “N° of symbols” field to activate the menu
- New “Symbols rotation” menu for “Cover 3D generic solid” experimental mode
- You can now choose which face(s) of the 3D generic solid to cover
- Foliage now supports Symbol folders. You can use unlimited symbols for a more realistic result. Simply type the name of a Symbol folder (previously prepared) in the “Name of symbol” field. In this example, the folder contains different sizes and colors of the same leaf